Wharncliffe Swayback Slipjoint folder

Blade: N690 with 800 girt satin bevels and Brut de forge flats
Handle: Desert tan G10
Bolsters: Carbon firbre
Liners: 304 Stainless

I absolutely love the look of the knife!!!

But I am more colorblind than I know??? The handle of " Desert tan G10" looks kind of a Gray/Blue to me! There are certain shades of colors I do not see, IE a light pink looks white to me, so I could be missing the color!:)

Any way that one it fantastic!!! Absolutlely love the way the colors and the materials are on that one. Often I see two or three colors and materails put together and they seem to take away from the knife. Not this one it all looks great! My compliments to you on this one!!

Real nice! Everything!...I like the way your makers mark tucks right into the curve of the grind. The whole knife is very classy.

I absolutely love the look of the knife!!!

But I am more colorblind than I know??? The handle of " Desert tan G10" looks kind of a Gray/Blue to me! There are certain shades of colors I do not see, IE a light pink looks white to me, so I could be missing the color!:)

Any way that one it fantastic!!! Absolutlely love the way the colors and the materials are on that one. Often I see two or three colors and materails put together and they seem to take away from the knife. Not this one it all looks great! My compliments to you on this one!!

Thanks,
Think my lighting has a lot to do with the picture colour. My photography isn't always the best quality...

stefand, do not apologize! I was just wondering if it was one of those situations where my slight color blindness kicks in!! I see most colors as they are but, lighter shades sometimes drop out to the primary color!

Your knife and your photography are both outstanding! I love the knife and even the color it appears to me!:) That is one classy folder!!

stefand, do not apologize! I was just wondering if it was one of those situations where my slight color blindness kicks in!! I see most colors as they are but, lighter shades sometimes drop out to the primary color!

Your knife and your photography are both outstanding! I love the knife and even the color it appears to me!:) That is one classy folder!!

:D No apology needed.

Beautiful work!! What do you use for the pivot? I’ve never been able to figure that out. Thanks for posting!

Beautiful work!! What do you use for the pivot? I’ve never been able to figure that out. Thanks for posting!

This one has a 3mm 304 stainless steel pin. The construction is known as a Birdseye pivot. It has a 8mm disc or washer on each end. The pin holes are drilled through the disc and then the 3mm pin is peened on the outside....hope that makes sence:p

Back