WEDNESDAY NIGHT INSANITY FOR 10-28-09

And the winners are:

1st # drawn is #720 and JM Designs wins with #700 and takes pc#2

2nd # drawn is #187 and Paul Mathews wins with #187 and takes pc#3

3rd # drawn is #79 and the "Blade Princess" Darci wins with #055 and takes pc#1

Thanks to all for trying and good nite.

Steve

Sorry James, but your post didn't show up til 10:08 and the numbers were not with you anyway this week.

Regards,
Steve

Steve,

I decided to try something different this week. Can't go with my favorite engine every weeek.

Sorry James, but your post didn't show up til 10:08 and the numbers were not with you anyway this week.

Regards,
Steve

That ok I have had fun for the last two weeks. Well now for next week. And congrats to the winners. I got my package yesterday and the first thing my wife said was that will look good on my knife.LOL

I WON I WON YAHOOOOOOOO! THAT WILL LOOK GOOD ON MY BOWIE IF POPS EVER LETS ME DO ONE "LOL" THANK YOU MR. JANIK I GOT A 18"X2X1/4 piece OF 0-1 YESTERDAY that my girl friends dad had laying around he said he'd never use it so he gave it to me looks like a big bowie to me and this wood will work ,I'll show it to pops and he has to let me do it bowie bowie here I come

:bud: JM Designs, :bud: Paul Mathews, and :bud: "Blade Princess" Darci, Congrats to all, and Steve Thanks for the GAW 2thumbs

Thank you, Steve, you rock. I usually couldn't win a bucket of warm spit.:eek:

And to think yesterday was my first day on the forum and that was only my second post!

Back