Website Hosting?

Ernie Swanson

SASSY PINK LUUNCHBOX KNIFE MAKER
I want to change things up a bit and get rid of the ads on my website.

What are some good hosting sites with a website builder where there is no ads? I am not the happiest with godaddy and just renewed my domain so I figure I better build a better website :)

I do not know much about building a website thats why I am looking for a host with a builder.

thanks for any help

I use web tonight from go daddy. It is about $50.00 per year for the hosting and templates. 30 days of an 800 # and very helpful folks.

You should not be getting the adds if you paid for hosting. Ads are on free hosting sites, I think.

You should not be getting the adds if you paid for hosting. Ads are on free hosting sites, I think.

I'm setting mine up through GoDaddy, too. No ads. I got a slightly better deal by paying for two years at a time, about $200 with a lot of bells and whistles. I haven't figured out how to set up my email through it yet but other than that I like it.

I'm using squarespace.com
You can put together a nice original looking website very quickly by editing templates.

ernie

I have several websites hosted at http://www.totalchoicehosting.com. I have used them for years and have been very happy with them. They have plans starting around $35 per year with lots of disk space, bandwidth, unlimited email accounts, traffic data and lots of free add-ins. You can't get tech support on the phone but the few tiems I needed help they responded quickly by email.

I've heard good things about WIX====>
Connect Your Domain ($4.95/month):
This package enables you to use your own domain that you purchased from any domain registrar. You can store up to 500 MB, with 500 MB bandwidth.

Widget plan ($5.95/month):
Purchasing this package, will remove the Wix ads that appear on the website. You can store up to 500 MB, with 1 GB bandwidth.

Combo Package ($9.90/month):
This package includes connecting your domain and removing the Wix ads from your site. You can store up to 1 GB with 1 GB bandwidth.

Unlimited Package ($14.90/month):
This package includes connecting your domain and removing the Wix ads from your site. You can store up to 2.5 GB with unlimited bandwidth.

Ecommerce Package ($15.90 first 6 month - $19.90 thereafter)
This package includes connecting your domain, removing the Wix ads from your site and using the Ecommerce feature. You can store up to 2.5 GB with 5 GB bandwidth.

http://www.wix.com/

Thanks all.
For those that are using godaddy, what are you buying to get rid of the adds? Website tonight or a hosting plan?
I have free website tonight and free hosting but still get the adds. If I were to buy hosting would I lose website tonight?

Back