Wasssup???

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
Excellent...you had a lot of people pulling for you. Good to see you are on the road to better health.... Enjoy it.

Indian George

Ohhh, that was more information than I needed. I just needed to know that youre back. Denny called me while I was at Quad wanting to know if I had any info on ya. He says that he is coming to see me this week. We'll talk about you!:s12137::s12205::s12108:
At least you two will be speaking the same language. HEHEHEHEHE

standingbear

Welcome back IG, glad to see you are healing up well, take it easy and follow the doc's orders.
God Bless
Michael

Indian George

Well, I feel great.:happy: This morning went out you a twenty minute walk, washed my truck, picked the veggies from the garden , made me up a juice steak with all the fixings with a few ice cold beers. Life is good.:s11798::ridesafe:

johnny warner

Ig, I have been out of pocket for the last week. My son came back from Iraq for his two week R&R, returned for the birth of his first child. Also, I became a grandfather for the first time. Just wanted to let you know you have been in my prayers and thoughts. I knew you would be fine, glad to hear you are up and moving again. Don't over do it buddy! Get well soon and take care of yourself!

Indian George

Ig, I have been out of pocket for the last week. My son came back from Iraq for his two week R&R, returned for the birth of his first child. Also, I became a grandfather for the first time. Just wanted to let you know you have been in my prayers and thoughts. I knew you would be fine, glad to hear you are up and moving again. Don't over do it buddy! Get well soon and take care of yourself!

Thanks Grandpa :s11798: