Vote vote vote

AkWildman

If your a member and have not voted in the choice awards go vote,we have hundreds of members and it looks like about 20 people are voting wit

I must be missing something. All I see are the 2018 awards that were voted on in 1st quarter 2019?
If there is voting for 2019 I can’t find it.

I must be missing something. All I see are the 2018 awards that were voted on in 1st quarter 2019?
If you open the sub forum Knife Dogs Choice awards it should be there at the top,I wonder if there is a problem and only a few people can see it ?

When you get a chance can you take a look again? I went through all of the settings and everything and I have it showing and so does a few others here.

In years past, if someone just goes in and comments "bump" it puts them all back in the "What's New" list. Personally, when I drop by the forum, that's what I always click, I just check the what's new.

Just a reminder guys.......there is a poll on the top of each thread to cast a vote.

You don't vote by commenting in the thread who your choice is.

Back