Victorinox Swiss Army Knives EDC

Is a SAK amongst your EDC?

• I don't know what EDC means.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, my mother doesn't let me play with knives.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I carry a Tinker that came as part of a collectors set with a Bear MGC Hunter. They are both in real tree camouflage. I dont carry the bear all that much because it is small. But the SAK (Which is a true Victorinox Tinker) Gets left front pocket carry daily. It keeps me from using my Main EDC for utilitarian cutting.

Using the Tinker for small jobs in public is much kinder and gentler than whipping out the 5" EDC!

I have a leatherman squirt on my keyring all the time (unless flying) and a larger pocket knife that I carry all the time. I have the version with the pliers, it gets a lot of use, well the pliers, the screwdriver and the bottle opener do anyway. Any cutting that needs doing I use my pocket knife for.

Alistair

I received a mechanic in 1994 and I went with me always, now I rotate in a mini Griptillian, but I miss not having that little pliers, it has proved very handy especially in an office to unjam the paper in the copier or tightening the cables on the back of the computer. The cork screw and the can opener have never been used. Dan

There might be no better tool except for the Victorinox swiss army knives which is perfect for everyday carry to outdoors.

Back