Veterans Hospitals Turning Medical Records Over to the FBI.

Rock

On average, 22 American Veterans a day commit suicide. Now, on top of everything else, they have to worry about losing their Constitutional rights if they ask for help. Dead veterans don't need medical care. Nice budget cuts, Uncle Sam. Remember, the Second Amendment protects all of our other rights.

Our veterans signed a blank check up to and including their lives if need be. They deserve our respect, gratitude, and support.

Please read the linked article and write and or call your elected officials and complain vigorously about this travesty. It will only take five to ten minutes of your time. Can you give that much back to the men and women who were willing to die so that you could stay free?

Please share this!

http://blog.cheaperthandirt.com/va-...health-information-fbi-restrict-gun-ownership

Rock that is a great post . I agree with your post. I am a 100% for PTSD . I went to my local VA in Farmington , Mo to get my meds . I was having some serious problems also . BP was 225 / 195/ p 130 . They would not treat me .
and refused me medical attention . I had to go to emergency room at local Hospital. Diagnosis streaming panic attacks . You are right The VA is an unconstitutional , Illegal govt. branch that is out of control.

I called my Congressman , the IG of the VA , VA General council in DC, Patient advocate . Shortly after making these complaints I received a letter from the VA saying I was no longer married to my wife of nearly 40 years ?????
They retaliated by saying we are reducing your ex wives benefits an accusing me of Fraud .

I immediately called an attorney who is the top Veterans council in the USA . He runs an organization called Nova .
National Organization of Veterans advocates . He immediately filed a suite against the VA for Medical Malpractice. Kenneth Carpenter is his name . Veterans are now able to get a pro bono attorney from the onset of your claim.

Those new cards they spent 22 billion dollars for, cannot be activated ( Veterans choice Cards.) They also spent the money on bonuses for each other . Under the senior executive incentive program. You get a bonus for saving the VA money !!

Only one way to do that is TURN DOWN VETERANS CLAIMS. The biggest problem with the VA is the contract they have with a federal Union afsca . If an employee does a big No no they don't get fired , they get transferred , according to the agreement with The VA , when you get transferred you get a raise Whaaaat ???? Its all true . I was a national service Officer for the VVA Vietnam Veterans of America . That is until I got really sick with Hep C

I just couldn't do it anymore. I have never seen or heard of any cases previously where the VA is so blatantly rude and aggressive to Vets . US soldiers need to stand tall and don't take it. Exercise your free speech and tell the county what is happening . respectfully.... James

I also am a gun owner , My stuff is all rat hold away . along with my ammo . You know the old adage . " out of my cold dead hands " is still true today . If you think you may be a target by FBI . Hide your goods . Then make sure you contact legal representative .

Never thought I would see the day when all this bull with, most Federal agencies , IRS, homeland security, you name it . I don't have to tell you who instigated this Bull. The VA is afraid that veterans after being denied their constitutional rights and pull a postal on them ..Nothing could be farther from the truth . Veterans just want some help . We gave up our youth and our blood and sanity. This is what we get . The Country we grew up in is no longer here
instead we have a communist dictatorship Government . Its up to the real Patriots to stand up , it wont get any better anytime too soon . I pray for this country everyday....... Bubba

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this as people need to know how veterans of this country are treated. I am a veteran myself and every time I think back to the doctors screening recruits getting ready to leave for basic training (Army) I can't bring myself to go to a veterans hospital for treatment. When the "Career Counselor" offered up jump school and the 82nd Airborne Division I said heck yea. He told me I had to have my medical records reviewed by the Head Doctor to make sure I didn't have any medical issues that would prevent me from jumping out of airplanes. When I finally got to sit in front of him I explained why I was there so he grabs my file opens it up and stamps it Äirborne Qualified" without even a pretense that he looked at anything. That was over thirty years ago and it left a big impression.

Hey Don , thanks for your service to this country. You know if someone would have told me what I was in store for when I joined the military when I was 17, probably would have went to Canada.

Don't get me wrong , I am a super Patriot but, enough is enough . If you ever get the opportunity Read the book "The plot to seize the White house" By Jules Archer . The US government banned the book .. For real.

A copy with jacket is very expensive . It was co written by General Smedley Darlington 2 time recipient of the medal of Honor. You will see what the Unions did to disabled Veterans . This is a true story that is unbelievable.

All Veterans should read this book .... A copy is hard to find . But I think there is a copy online . I may loan the book out ? But, I would need some assurances that the book will be safe guarded .

Take care..... Bubba Read this link ...........................http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot copies of book are out there for about 50$ original hardback from original printing is around 2-3 hundred.

the bottom line is why was the book banned ...... That's what makes them expensive.

Attachments

• Jules Archer 001.JPG
    Jules Archer 001.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Jules Archer 002.JPG
    Jules Archer 002.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Rock that is a great post . I agree with your post. [SNIP}I just couldn't do it anymore. I have never seen or heard of any cases previously where the VA is so blatantly rude and aggressive to Vets . US soldiers need to stand tall and don't take it. Exercise your free speech and tell the county what is happening . respectfully.... James

Let us know how it works out with National Organization of Veterans advocates please.

Hey Rock, I certainly will. Here is a list of Nova attorneys in your state. Its use is forbidden by law , except for Veterans. They helped me in 1994 . I fought them (va) for 15 years prior . They settled the dispute in my favor in about a year.

https://vetadvocates.org/welcome/find-an-attorney/ ................................. Take care Bubba

Back