Very thin slicer

J. Doyle

Dealer - Purveyor
I just finished this little knife up that I started over the holidays to just blow off some steam and kill time in between the various parties and outings.

It is a very thin overall and thin edged pure slicer. It is made from .090" thick 1084/15n20 Damascus in a woodgrain pattern. 7" overall, 3 1/4" blade. Rounded spine. Desert ironwood scales and carbon fiber pins. Only 3/8" thick at the thickest point, very end of the handle.

Here is a short Instagram video of it:

I think half of all the shows I watch on the TV are oldies in black and white. I remember having to actually get up to change the channel and adjust the rabbit ears. :D Your going to have a real nice sheath for that soon too right?

I think half of all the shows I watch on the TV are oldies in black and white. I remember having to actually get up to change the channel and adjust the rabbit ears. :D Your going to have a real nice sheath for that soon too right?
Yes, it will have a sheath.....not made by me. And that's the best part.

Call it fishfinder. Looks like the screen. I like the way that the wood continues the pattern. You could turn that into a reasonably priced model. You could make a fair number of blades like that with one billet. Like 10 minimum.

Call it fishfinder. Looks like the screen. I like the way that the wood continues the pattern. You could turn that into a reasonably priced model. You could make a fair number of blades like that with one billet. Like 10 minimum.
I see the fish finder screen now.

Yeah I got enough of this billet for 3 or 4 more blades and it wasn't a huge billet to start with.

Back