USAknifemaker.com/KnifeDogs Hammer in Pictures...

..and the number 1 quote overheard at a hammer-in...

"why, I'm probably the most talented knife maker not currently making knives. You should see what I didn't make last week"

anonymous

..and the number 1 quote overheard at a hammer-in...

"why, I'm probably the most talented knife maker not currently making knives. You should see what I didn't make last week"

anonymous

That is not what I said....

I sure like the stag you sent me. Wow nice pieces. My wifie Kaye weighs trucks in and out at our local landfill/compost station, that might just work for Tracy too. hehe

Rudy,
I did have some $100 bills when I got there (we call 'em Goat Tongues, here) but I didn't make it out with 'em.
Steve

ps. you'd be suprised how hard it it to walk with your pants stuffed full of stag horn. good thing they didn't weigh me on the way out......sshhhhhhhh

This "hammer/folder in" looks like a good one to attend. Maybe too clean but with all the merchandise laying around and the bags of stag that havent seen the light of day for years let alone the familiar names from our own forom (the best knife forum on the net) I'd love to try to make it next August.
Thanks for the good pics, wish there were more names attached. Maybe somebody could fill in the empty captions when ya get the chance. Anybody have more shots?

[sarcasm]If you were there, everyone was wearing a name tag![/sarcasm]

Mental note, possibly to put on next years agenda. Group picture clearly showing everyone's name tag.

Does anyone have a picture of Graham holding the anvils?

Boss, did the knife make it to you?

yes, you must have missed the other post. I put up pictures and then sent it to Steve Janik to raffle it for American Valor. It was a beauty Les. I plan on winning it..

Cool, I haven't seen it yet but I realized today that I didn't even let you know it was on the way, and I sent it to the shop instead of your home so I just thought I'd check :)

Back