ultrex suretouch - how stain resistant

victoroni

wondering about using suretouch scales that will be exposed to blood as in a hunting knife application - i've been very satisfied with the customer response so far but haven't received any feedback regarding blood staining - anyone have any input ?

I have a bunch of black/blue suretouch handled fillet knives out there and haven't heard of any staining yet? I've used mine in the kitchen, but nothing bloody/gunky.

hey thanks - thats good to hear - I suppose I could just shoot a squirrel out the back door and find out myself for sure - if I do that I'll report the results

Save the squirrels unless you just have a hankering for squirrel stew. Just get a steak out and wrap the handle in it, bag it and store in fridge a couple days. Be sure to wipe any oils off so you dont taint the steak. Course some folkes might like a little gun oil as a marinade.

thats a better idea - although we certainly have more than our share of squirrels i kinda hate to just kill one and not eat (never did like squirrel)

Back