Two Magnolia Chef Knives

Don Carlos Andrade

Greeting All,
Here are two nice chef knives perfect for the culinary artist in you.

I was inspired by the Magnolia-Cone-Stem Motif. I thought it was a natural for chef knife handles with all the shapes and textures in the right place. I grew up on a street lined with these trees, so when I saw one on the ground in my local town where I now live it flashed me back and inspired me all at the same time.

Forged-to-shape out of 1080+ carbon steel, these two Rustic Magnolia Chef Knives are built for daily use.
Created in two handy sizes and featuring Desert Ironwood handles carved in the motif of the stem-part of the Magnolia-Cone.

Rustic Magnolia Paring / Utility Knife is a handy size with an overall length of 9.75", and a 4.5" blade. The blade has a forge finish, polished spine and lightly polished bevels. A perfect knife for utility and smaller daily chores in the kitchen.

Rustic Magnolia French Knife is a perfect knife for daily kitchen duties. Overall length is 11.25", with a 6.25"blade. The blade has a forge finish, polished spine and lightly polished bevels.

I hope you enjoy the images:)

magnoliaparing2a.jpg

magnoliaparing2b.jpg

magnoliaparing2c.jpg

magnoliaparing2d.jpg

magnoliahandle1.jpg

WOW! Cool design concept and some very good looking knives.

Look like they'd be good workers that wouldn't be afraid of getting their hands dirty too.

Back