Two for one frienf

pepin1948

This two sheaths was made for a close friend.
The big one was a joke inspirated in the bricks of his art deco bathroom.
The second in the manner of Sandy Morrissey.
Both handstitched, the small one in red thread

I hope you enjoy them

Pepin

Attachments

• DOS .jpg
    DOS .jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Great work, Pepin, on both sheaths. I really like the art deco inspired sheath - it looks like wall tiles. Bravo!

Jose, my friend, it is so good to see you here again! Your work is always very impressive and you flatter my ego by mentioning my name as an inspiration to you. The man that posted just ahead of me is the man that impresses me more than any sheathmaker I know. Paul and I are no longer youngsters and we have seen the best and the worst. Any compliment by Paul Long is a feather in your cap! I have not forgotten you, mi amigo, I have some art work ready to send to you in this weeks mail. Sandy

Sandy
I make knife sheaths because one day I found the work of Paul and you on the web. At this moment I was no other option that follow your way. You cannot imagine how difficult was for me , living so far away to get materials and abilityes- due my severe arthritis-to improve in my work.
I have to say in public how much I have received in shared knowledge, generosity,and friendship from this two masters.
Look at the pic that I have in my shop....

Attachments

• Sandy Paul.jpg
    Sandy Paul.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 6
Back