Tutorial on my web site

Thanks for posting the link, and it looks like there is LOTS of good info there. BUT - I can't get to any of it. The tutorials seem to be in some type of special JSviewer that I don't have. I can look around the Gallery area some, but once I get to the tutorial section list of tutorials, that's as far as I seem to actually see anything. Maybe I'm missing something, Randy, can you display all the tutorials?

Thanks for posting the link, and it looks like there is LOTS of good info there. BUT - I can't get to any of it. The tutorials seem to be in some type of special JSviewer that I don't have. I can look around the Gallery area some, but once I get to the tutorial section list of tutorials, that's as far as I seem to actually see anything. Maybe I'm missing something, Randy, can you display all the tutorials?
Hi Ken. Looks like they are pdf files. When I click on them they open up. No problems. Do you have a pdf reader installed?

OK, I "Finally" figured it out. On the right most upper corner there is a small "down arrow" icon which allows downloading the pdf file. Now I can get them. I've looked over the "Soldering Guard" pdf file and it's got some GOOD info. Thanks for the tutorials.

Back