Took the trees.

Fred Rowe

We had 100 mile an hour winds just come through here. Scary; I was standing on the front porch, took two big trees from in front of the house. We're OK.:35:

Fred

SE Ohio right above the river. We had ten minutes warning so new it was coming, got the dogs inside. Weather radio was right on it, those folks do a heck of a job.

It was a 104 here today, when that storm came through the temperature dropped. 30 degrees in 20 minutes. Great thunder boomers.

Fred

Having gone through three hurricanes that had gusts up into that range I know it isn't any fun. Glad to hear that all you lost were two trees.

Doug

Wish we could have got some of that down here. We've been matching and breaking records every day. Was 108 on Friday, 107 yesterday and 104 today. No sign of rain except north of us.

SE Ohio right above the river. We had ten minutes warning so new it was coming, got the dogs inside. Weather radio was right on it, those folks do a heck of a job.

It was a 104 here today, when that storm came through the temperature dropped. 30 degrees in 20 minutes. Great thunder boomers.

Happy to hear everything is ok. Having lived on the Gulf Coast for 60years I know all about severe weather. Don't over do it on the clean up,that kind of heat will get to you real quick.

Back