time to replace the temp probe (where to get a good new one )

LR Harner

Well-Known Member
kind of said it all i think my probe is getting a bit off so its time to replace it but i have no clue where to get one (or what grades they might come in.

i have an even heat 18 ich kiln and am moving it to my neww shop so its gettign over hauled (i have a backup element and might just get a 2nd and do all new parts + the door ramp thingy that mine is to old to have gotten )
McMaster/Carr has a good selection of probes, cables,connectors, and indicators. If $$ is not an issue, try Omega or Fisher Scientific or Watlow.
These are places where we buy thermocouples and related stuff for the "office".
the old sailor