Three new knives.

oldknife

I have not posted in some time, here are three small knives I have done resiliently , thay are only 8" overall the two double edge are 440 C, sheaths are nickel silver as are the sleeves on the MOP. the bowie style blade is damascus, the sheaths is silver as are the fittings, the engraving is by Joe Scotton of Clear Lake Ca.

I have not posted in some time, here are three small knives I have done resiliently , thay are only 8" overall the two double edge are 440 C, sheaths are nickel silver as are the sleeves on the MOP. the bowie style blade is damascus, the sheaths is silver as are the fittings, the engraving is by Joe Scotton of Clear Lake Ca.
No pics showing oldknife

Oldknife, you need a simple software (plenty of free stuff out there) that will let your resize your photos. They only need to be about 800 pixels wide for viewing on a computer monitor.

I don't know what system you have, so I don't want to recommend the wrong thing. Google offers good picture editing software for free, but the options are endless. All you need is something that will let you open your pictures to see it, then "save as" or "resize" to a jpeg at about 800 pixels.

I use IMGUR photo hosting and it works great. Try that and if you have any questions, let me know and I'll try to help.

Kevin, my knives are signed D Sweet with a pantograph, 20 some years ago I used a etcher with just Sweet. Thanks for your comments. Deane

Back