Three Bowies out the door...almost....

Yes...Mark asked guys to save their old boots...said he ended up with almost a pickup load (Montana...lol)

He said that while boot geat beat up the top stay in pretty good shape....but the leather is a bugger to work with.

I sure like the look of that.

Your work is awesome. Your style has really evolved from the first type of knives you were making. I dint know how you can produce such identical blades. I would really like to be able to do that.

Your work is awesome. Your style has really evolved from the first type of knives you were making. I dint know how you can produce such identical blades. I would really like to be able to do that.
Thanks OP...they are not as "alike" as they look...lol. But that is what I am shooting for. My grinding just isn't as consistent as it will be some day. (hopefully)

Those are very cool knives! I really like your logo and that deep fine mark. Classy.
That boot inlay is a great idea. Kudos to your sheath maker.
Thanks Fitzo!

Yeah...he comes up with ideas...and never seems to have a bad one. The guy is always busy...keeps raising his prices and no one seems to mind...(much...lol)

Back