"The Woodsman's Knife" Clip-point Hunter

J. Neilson

Hello All,
Here is the second knife available in the new Cru-forge V steel I’m using. I really wanted to keep this one for myself but, I was reminded I’m in the process of building a new shop, so.....
I hope you like it.
J.

020_39_1.jpg

This new "Woodsman's Knife" is a hidden-tang Clip-point Hunter forged from Cru-forge V high carbon steel. The blade is 5 1/4" and has forge-marked and acid soaked flats as well as my "antiqued" finish and the flats and bevels. The contoured guard is silica bronze with a matching hammered set pin in the handle. The handle itself is pressed and stacked leather with a Sambar Stag crown pommel end and thin black G-10 spacers on either side ofthe leather. The leather and rear spacer have been filed to match the stag. The overall length on this piece is 10 3/4" and the knife comes with a fully tooled leather blade sheath with belt loop, retention strap and Tegu lizard inlay work by Lance Parrish.
Price, with leather sheath: $700.00, plus shipping.

023_29_1.jpg

024_22_1.jpg

026_20_1.jpg

027_11_1.jpg

028_11.jpg

029_12_1.jpg

Check/M.O. as well as Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express and Paypal are all accepted and your satisfaction is always guaranteed.

Don’t forget to check out my new series of meteorite canister damascus knives being carried by KD Meteorite of Arizona! More are being added soon.

Back