"The Susquehanna River" Bowie (photo heavy)

J. Neilson

I hope everyone is doing well. I finished up a Bowie similar to this one for a gentleman recently and I fell in love with it. I had to make another and with this great piece of She-oak staring at me, it was an easy choice. I hope you like this big Bowie.
Thanks again,
J.

027_2.jpg

This Bowie is large and fast, like the Susquehanna River at the bottom of the mountain. This Bowie knife has a 12" blade forged from 5160 high carbon spring steel with a hand-rubbed finish. The large S-guard is forged from 1080 high carbon steel with "clam shell" tips and a brushed steel finish. The throat of the handle has a center of 200 layer high carbon "twist" pattern damascus steel sandwiched between two fullered 1080 spacers. The body of the knife handle is Australian She-oak secured with a stainless steel pin. The knife has an overall length of approx. 18" and come with a fully tooled leather blade sheath with a removable belt loop and retention strap by Chuck Dominick.
Price, with leather sheath: $1,250.00, plus shipping.

026_2.jpg

021_2.jpg

019_3.jpg

028_2.jpg

029_2.jpg

030_2.jpg

031_2.jpg

033_2.jpg

034_2.jpg

035_2.jpg

Check/M.O. as well as Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express and Paypal are all accepted (Paypal only for international customers please) and your satisfaction is always guaranteed.

See more of my work at.... www.mountainhollow.net ...“new web site under construction now!”

Hey J , your getting the knife thing down for sure! This thing is beautiful.

Ill write you soon.

Bigjohn

Back