Stag scales

I'm a hour or so away from them on this trip and waiting for the snow storm to clear so I can drop by again. They have a lot of stag and at a reasonable price point. I always take the wife there, she picks out more pieces for me than I would ever buy.

1385379630161.jpg

Some of the stuff I got two visits ago there. They have more than just stag!

Last edited:
Well got to Culpepper's today. The wife picked all the dyed bone. I picked the Sambar crowns and scales. I also got some ram scales, rough buffalo scales, a set of jigged buffalo scales, and some wood scales for smaller knives. Oh, and 6 buffalo rounds for spacers. Enough for about 30 or so knives.

rps20140214_225617.jpg

The wife's Valentine's Day gift to me. She got fancy snow boots and dinner from me.

Well got to Culpepper's today. The wife picked all the dyed bone. I picked the Sambar crowns and scales. I also got some ram scales, rough buffalo scales, a set of jigged buffalo scales, and some wood scales for smaller knives. Oh, and 6 buffalo rounds for spacers. Enough for about 30 or so knives.

View attachment 46486

The wife's Valentine's Day gift to me. She got fancy snow boots and dinner from me.

You made out like a fat bandio, my friend!

Back