Something funny happened!

rhinoknives

You guys are going to love this!
Well after a long crazy week I had something happen at my Store/shop that made all of the stress go away and leave me LOL!

A man came into my shop,and as he approached the counter started reaching into a bag and asked if I found help him?

This happens daily as Chef's and other folk bring in knives, scissors, etc for sharpening.

This man produces a chunk of a porcelain & gold tooth and asks me if I can grind off a piece of it so that he can go buy some super glue and bond it back into his tooth. I look up and he is smiling showing half of a front tooth missing!

I started LAUGHING! You have got to be kidding me? I said to this fellow! I am NOT a Dentist and I don't do human teeth! Go see a dentist! LOL

Just when I thought I had heard it all from the many loons that are here in Santa Monica.

I guess I will have change all of my websites and signs to add Dentistry. LOL

I thought I was in a skit in Saturday Night. LOL

Knifemakers use ivory a lot.
Knifemakers use super glue a lot.

He's creative, a problem solver trying to better himself, put him to work.

might want to rethink it Laurence. dentist make more than most of us knife makers! :biggrin:

Erik

might want to rethink it Laurence. dentist make more than most of us knife makers! :biggrin:

Erik

Erik,
They sure as heck do make more than about 90 something percent of us! LOL Everyone is born with teeth, only about 1% will ever buy a custom. But we don't have to look into peoples mouths all day long! My new signs are going to read something like this,

Sharpening, Custom Knives & porcelain Teeth.
Walk ins Welcome, Regrinds while you wait
:s12137:

Back