Some Buck collectibles

Clydetz

Buck 110 Collector and Casper's best friend
Here's some Buck knives (110's, 112's, 532's. and a 500) that have been customized by Ghostown, Yellowhorse and Richard Chischilly. I don't know who made the mini but Ghostown customized it. :1: The 500 has handle inserts by Rich Chischilly and engraving, filework & jewelling by Ghostown. Hope you like 'em.

011-6.jpg

006-16.jpg

Clydetz--great collection of Bucks. I was wondering how Richard marks his knives--I have an old 110 that has been customized like these and the only marking is RC on the blade.

Clydetz--great collection of Bucks. I was wondering how Richard marks his knives--I have an old 110 that has been customized like these and the only marking is RC on the blade.

Thanks, Charlie! All 3 of my Chischilly Bucks have an RC on the right side of the blade. The one that was also worked on by Ghostown of Richard's has the RC on the right side of the blade also but it is smaller.

Great stuff, Gary !!! I keep an eye out for your showing any. I did catch the last ones too but you can reshow every month. They are so interesting with the special work that they have. Frank

Thanks, Frank. I do realize that they don't even come 'close' to your handiwork!

Back