SOLD!!- update pics

These are all huge compliments in my eyes! Thank you! AND thanks for showing how to make them in the first place.

Normally I am not a fan of mirror finish but the handle choice goes extremely well with the mirror finish. I would buy that one. What is the handle wood curly koa?
First off, wow, what a compliment! Thank you! Now as for mirror finish ... I do not like it at all. Very impractical and to be honest, I much prefer the look of a good satin finish. BUT ... I can also see someone wanting to maybe “stand out” at the kind of camp where someone else cleans your harvest lol. Not that this is the case with this particular customer. The bling just catches people’s eyes sometimes.

DE7B4D2A-6E0F-4D5C-9B8B-92430E6E43D7.jpegHere she is in her house. I tried to get a pic where the color would really show up. It’s a very dark red. Red and black are highly significant colors round these parts as the university’s colors are ..... red and black.... and the city is full of some mighty passionate fans.

Kevin, the sheath is also beautiful. I haven't made one yet but would like to start. Any suggestions on leather kits or specific tools. I'll watch some videos but I'm always looking to get opinions.

Kevin, the sheath is also beautiful. I haven't made one yet but would like to start. Any suggestions on leather kits or specific tools. I'll watch some videos but I'm always looking to get opinions.
Thanks you very much!!! I just watched videos on YouTube. I’m sure others here can answer you better. I would recommend watching a video on the complete process from start to finish... I’ll check to see if I can find a good one.

Thanks you very much!!! I just watched videos on YouTube. I’m sure others here can answer you better. I would recommend watching a video on the complete process from start to finish... I’ll check to see if I can find a good one.
Thank you, don't go crazy, I'll check many out.

Nice, you know what the next question will be...What did you stain it with? Feel free not to answer if you do not want to reveal I understand.

Back