Skinner WIP - new pics

Hey y’all sorry I didn’t respond sooner. Thanks for compliments and yes in these pics it was a bit rounded. I always have to do a lil touching up when I’m almost done. Ive noticed that if the point isn’t juuuust right, it’s a no go. I like my points sharp, but pointed in the right direction. I have certainly not mastered it yet.

Hey y’all sorry I didn’t respond sooner. Thanks for compliments and yes in these pics it was a bit rounded. I always have to do a lil touching up when I’m almost done. Ive noticed that if the point isn’t juuuust right, it’s a no go. I like my points sharp, but pointed in the right direction. I have certainly not mastered it yet.

Ahhh. Figured it was a design element. Seen a few that way.

Mmm, edible knife handles.....the ultimate survival knife.
or, dip it in hot water, instant hot coco...you may be on to something. ;)

I can see this now...nice romantic evening by the fireplace with the wife when she say's...I could go for a cup of hot coco.
I'd tell her, you go heat up some water, I'll grab that knife...…...I'd get points for that move for sure....:D

Seems like that would melt easily in your hand.........unless it had a thin candy shell.
Mmm, edible knife handles.....the ultimate survival knife.
or, dip it in hot water, instant hot coco...you may be on to something. ;)

I can see this now...nice romantic evening by the fireplace with the wife when she say's...I could go for a cup of hot coco.
I'd tell her, you go heat up some water, I'll grab that knife...…...I'd get points for that move for sure....:D
Lol y’all are crazy. My mind instantly went to a kitchen knife with half-melted pasture wood handles hahaha

Back