SIMPLE KNIFE

sticshooter

Made from sawmill steel and some scraps of wood from some friends. The handle is wenge and toasted Elk anler.And yes I mean TOASTED!LOL<><

Good lookin work, I would never have guessed you built it from "scraps". Looks great to me.

Thank you guys for the nice words.
Good lookin work, I would never have guessed you built it from "scraps". Looks great to me.
All my knives are made from scraps(Resurrected Blades) from old wore out files and rasps,and leaf springs from old junk cars and trucks and also the very old sawmill (BIG) blades. Scrap wood cutoffs and old shed antlers.<><

Stic,
I thought I didn't like two tone scales, but you just changed that. Really nicely done and the curve of the knive is unique also. An excellent use & combination of materials. Well Done, Dozier

Simple ? Well only in materials used. Ingenuity? Far more than that. There is creativity that makes the "simple knife" a piece of art work !!!! Frank

:eek:kewlpics1Well everyone else already covered it all as usual, so I'll just bring up the rear by saying. . .
Great job on recycling that free scrap material!!!mo money

But no 1 would ever know you used scrap if you didn't tell them so. 2thumbs

Looking good - kinda looks like the grown-up version of the little neck knife I got from you!

Lovely job!
It is a real pleasure to see something created from scraps.
There's more work but also more imagination. Compliments!

Back