Silent auction for american valor knives

Updated as of today.
This auction ends at Midnight tonite.

#1. Kyle Gahagan - $160.00 bid by rootes_of_ohio
#2. Steven Long - $150.00 bid by Wdtourque
#3. Jim Coffee - $225.00 bid by Bloodshot

SHHHH!!!!
Be Verwy, Verwy, quiet!
I'm bidding early so you snipers out there don't come in the last minute to beat me out of this knife.
Midnight is way past my bed-time.

#1 Kyle Gahagan
$175 from me.

Thanks.

t

#1 Kyle Gahagan - $175.00 bid by rootes_of_ohio
#2. Steven Long - $150.00 bid by Wdtourque

Current update

#2. Steven Long - $155.00 bid by Steven Janik

Current update

#2. Steven Long - $155.00 bid by Steven Janik
#3. Jim Coffee - $275.00 bid by Macfly

Thanks Guys!!
Please call Beth in Customer Service at USA Knifemaker supply @ 507-720-6063 and you can pay for your auction wins, or if you prefer you can make a check payable to Brush Ranch Outfitters and send it to me.
PM me to let me know what your plan is and I will have Beth send out the Knives.

Thanks and regards,
Steve

THAT IS JUST AWESOME.......Thanks to Mikey D (Backtines) for his unselfish gesture in donating these knives back to raise more money for this great event. And thanks to ALL the bidders and buyers. Man this makes me proud to be a knifedog.. Great job guy's.

I agree! Nice going guys!
THAT IS JUST AWESOME.......Thanks to Mikey D (Backtines) for his unselfish gesture in donating these knives back to raise more money for this great event. And thanks to ALL the bidders and buyers. Man this makes me proud to be a knifedog.. Great job guy's.

It feels good knowing that others had an opportunity at some real nice knives and it feels even better knowing that we were ale to raise a few more bucks for our vets. For me , it was all worth it !

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181221043633?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

If anyone is in need of a spiffy new hunting bow complete set up for about half the price of retail, check out the link above.
This package was donated by New Archery Products. The THUNDERHEAD people. It was a bow that they use to test fit their new products (sights and such) and has never been taken afield.

The proceeds will benefit American Valor Outdoors.

Thanks for looking.
Steve

Last edited:
2013 AVO hunt results..

Well the weather was hot, nearly 75 everyday and windy and 400 acres of corn were still standing.....so the hunting was way tougher than expected and our Marine, Mike Mendoza did not get a shot or even see a decent buck from stand.

Our host, Travis Brush has graciously offered to give Mike another chance at the end of this month when conditions should be better. The new hunt dates are Oct 29-31.

So I will post again then and hopefully have some great pictures.

Thanks again,
Steve Janik

Back