Rob Dalton

Bill Coye

Knife Maker
Is 2003 when the controversial knives began to be made?
No, it's been the last year or two when all of that came to be.

I think after 2003, it seemed like there was more and more graphics on the handles which I don't care for.

BC

Frstr8

Designated Dog Photo Chopper
Bill those would be awesome if you would just put some paint splashes across them! :unsure:

C

cactus

Here's a shot I took of my Daltons last year (crappy photo but its a crappy camera too!). Haven't bought anything lately, things got crazy for awhile there. But, it's what started me on the automatics. Buy Protechs too, I'll post some of those I got laying around. Still, the Dalton models were/are pretty stout and fun! They were great quality and decent price. I'd recommend one to anyone:D
Scott

Attachments

S

sumoj275

Very nice. I had a Dalton but traded it to a buddy but am getting it back tuesday in a trade. Is there a way to tell when it was made?

S

sumoj275

Thank you Bill. I will be getting the knife tomorrow and will get some pics of it. Since I posted about it in this threat I have to show pics!

W

woodstock

Very nice collection! I'm at around 40 Daltons right now. The Huck model is one that has been the most elusive to me. I can't seem to find one anywhere!

Clydetz

Buck 110 Collector and Casper's best friend
My meager Dalton collection. I've forgotten the names of the top 2 knives but I sort of fell in love with the bottom 2 Tanks.

C

cactus

I love the Militia Recon, carried one for awhile. And the Tank, great shape, and its stout!
I have one with Ironwood covering 3/4 of the handle, looks great on it.

Woodstock, email me about the Huck.

Scott