Randy Lucius Knife Picture Thread

Randy, you need to find someone, maybe Ed's age, who has a lot of paisley shirts left from the 80's and make some paisley micarta for one of your knives. You could knock that out of the park. I really like the way a lot of your handle material is not run of the mill stuff but you always choose the right material for your handles. They all look awesome. P.S. I am just kidding Ed, I knew you could take a joke that is why I used you.
Me and Ed probably aren’t too far apart in age. I’ve made micarta from hunter orange safety best. Paisley sounds good :) Thanks for the comments!

Randy, Not sure why I missed this thread until today, but those are some NICE knives. AND I must say your photography is right up there with your knife making talents. A true artist.

Randy, Not sure why I missed this thread until today, but those are some NICE knives. AND I must say your photography is right up there with your knife making talents. A true artist.
KenH. Thank you so much for the kind words. It’s greatly appreciated. All of the pictures were taken with a cellphone. Some on the fly and some set ups. I did a little photography work in a former life. :)

This picture thread was a great idea. i Used to be on a Vespa forum where you could click on a member‘s profile and click on a photo gallery. This i
reminds me of that. I hope others follow suit.

sam0001e-jpg.76627
I love this post!

Back