Random - Really good garden hose...

52 Ford

I bought a Continental Contitech rubber hot water hose with GHT threads (it's a fancy garden hose) about 5 or 6 years ago. Been hanging outside since then. It's fantastic. I think I paid around $25 for it. I know I didn't pay much more than that. Maybe $30 at MOST. Anyway, Compared to a regular garden hose, even the "heavy duty" ones, it kicks a... it's really nice. It's made more like a rubber air hose than a garden hose.

If you need a garden hose and can spring for something other than a standard hose, look at commercial rubber water hose with GHT threads. The one I bought came from the gardening section - actually out in the greenhouse area - of a Home Depot. Again, this was 5 or 6 years ago, so it probably costs $100 dollars, but I paid 25 to 30 dollars for a 50 foot 5/8" hose with brass GHT fittings.

https://www.topbonenjointclinic.com/cuckoopintle1990140.html this one to be specific. They want WAY too much for it, so I don't recommend purchasing from them... $56 at the time of posting...

Also, if you DO buy from them, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.........

Back