Question for the mods

Stang Bladeworks

KNIFE MAKER
Hi.
I have been enjoying the forums this last year or so but lately i have been having some trouble. I posted a charity auction knife in an attempt to raise money for the stollery childrens hospital. I have been told on more than one forum now that that is not allowed. My question is: can i post charity auctions here? I have no problem purchasing a membership. I have purchased a membership here but it has yet to update. I find that doing the odd charity knife is rewarding and i want to be part of a forum that allows that. I did post my thread here already yesterday. I will remove it if its an issue. Just looking to get some clarification. Thanks in advance.

My main focus is making to donate to charity auctions. To get the most bang for your charity, it helps when you have a particular non-profit that holds their own annual auction or fund drive (think St Judes, etc.). Many philanthropists that support these types of things drive the prices up just to donate more to the charity.

My main focus is making to donate to charity auctions. To get the most bang for your charity, it helps when you have a particular non-profit that holds their own annual auction or fund drive (think St Judes, etc.). Many philanthropists that support these types of things drive the prices up just to donate more to the charity.
Thanks for the advice. I kind of just decided on a whim to do this one. So far alot of people have helped me spread it around. I will look into this. Maybe before i do another one ill shoot you a message to pick your brain if thats ok.

Back