Prayers needed bigtime!!!!

really appreciate all that prayed... its a miracle that he didn't die, the doctor was blown away and told his mom later before he left that he really didn't expect him to pull through the sepsis... at all... my wife's a nurse at the same hospital and used to visit him during her lunch, she'd come home to tell me that her patients in the adult ICU hardly ever recover from this...

personally I believe God had a hand in it, although it wasn't a complete healing like we'd obviously want but His ways aren't our ways and His divine plan has a purpose whether we can see that or not... I give Him all the Glory....

Kellan is out of the hospital as of yesterday, he seems to be doing good considering... no real diet restrictions, hes suppose to go back in 10 weeks to have the bag removed completely and they will route his small intestine in place of the colon and God Willing he should be able to function almost at the same level as a healthy boy his age..

robert

Thank you Robert for the update. Im with you in Praising God, that hes home and healed! And in time for Easter! :)

We need to continue to pray for him and his family. I have a feeling Gods not done shining his love on this boy and his family!!

Thank you Robert for the update. Im with you in Praising God, that hes home and healed! And in time for Easter! :)

We need to continue to pray for him and his family. I have a feeling Gods not done shining his love on this boy and his family!!

Here's a little testimony, his mother whom doesn't believe God exists 'at all' has obviously been affected by this tragedy not only on a physically emotional level but also on a spiritual level as well, as they were wheeling him into surgery his mom pointed up to a cross in the hospital and said " you see that man on the cross? you pray to him and he will be with you in surgery, he can heal you"... we've been praying as a family for Gods healing, my daughter (10) asked me why God didn't heal him and he had to have the surgery anyway, my only response was... honey maybe God did heal him, maybe he was suppose to die and just because we don't understand why this happened it could've been worse...

I've had some of the ministry where I go to church visit him, and from what I hear they've been there everyday to pray for him and have really left an impression on his mom..

thank you for your continued prayers, and I'm going to agree God is not done and I'm praying for a turning point in faith in this family..

Last edited:
Back