Prayers for Hunter

God is GOOD. and not just some of the times. But ALL the time! And he hears and answers prayers! AMEN!!
Yes, He is and Yes, He does. Everything He does...He has a reason for, even when it seems unfair.

Just read this, Randy. Glad to hear Hunter is alright.

Wanted to update the KD family.

First off thanks for your prayer support. God is faithful and has heard them all. He has answered loud and clear! HUNTER IS FINE!!! After all the testing, foll-up testing, and more testing. The results are in and show no residual seizure activity in his brain!!! No issues or abnormality's in his brain or nervous system!!! Basically, Hunter was given a clean bill of health with no restrictions!

Hunter has started his first year of football, and has been at every practice for the last few weeks. He is going to be a force to be reckoned with on the field!

Hunter read through this thread and I think he shed a tear. He asked me to tell them "God is GOOD" (I dont know where he learns these things) lol But I sure am proud of him! He asked my Mother a couple weeks ago to baptize him. So this weekend we are at the lake and Hunter will be Baptized.

In closing I have to agree with Hunter here and say. Thank God and I thank him for all of you! (our KD Family)

I am always surprised but never disappointed by how God works things out!! His timing, His plan, His favor, and his provision is always MORE THEN ENOUGH!

Stay sharp
Randy Haas
HHH Knives

Last edited:
Randy, I am happy he is doing better . I know for sure the prayers you folks sent me sure helped and I mean within a day I started feeling better

God is good . I am not cured but , feeling better is a big part of healing . There is a passage that says the more people that are gathered in his name the the more the Lord hears you , or something like that . I am sure Calvin can quote it ! God bless you all ..... Bubba

This will most likely be my last post in this thread. But its a GOOD ONE!

First, I gota say.. I am so blessed to have friends on line who not only shoot up a prayer and good thoughts, But come through into real life with calls and visits. So thank you all.. Virtual high five!!!!

Everything for Hunter has been going well. Hes been practicing 5 days a week for a month now. His health overall is perfect. Hes starting to thin out a bit from all the football practice. Im proud of him for sticking it out even when his body and mind tried to tell him he should just quit. Yet he carried on and the return for his effort has been a boost in his self esteem. A boost in his health and I believe his future. and his person.

Today is the first game. He is a lineman. And anyone who knows Hunter will know that hes built to be a lineman! I think today he will be playing Guard. Beings this is the first game with first year kids. That may change a few times B4 everyone gets in where they fit in.

Anyways. I am gona say a prayer with him this morning and send him into battle.
wink.png
Go Red Raiders!!

God Bless YA!
Randy

I just saw this thread and its great to hear Hunter is well. Really nice and I hope Hunter does extra well in football this year.

Back