Prayer for a friend

Brad Lilly

Moderator and Awards Boss
I just got news about a friend of mine, he is struggling with cancer. He is under going intense Chemo to try and extend his life. Pat has very little time left without God's direct intervention. The amazing thing is He and his wife are most concerned with Pat's ministry. Pat and Pam have been missionary's in the slums of Manila for many years. God has used Pat and built a ministry around him. He would never admit it but he is central to the whole origination. Pat has just had surgery that has reduced some of the pain he is in (praise God for that). I encourage anyone that can spare a few minutes to lift Pat his family and his ministry up in prayer.

Pat is one of my heroes.

Thanks

Pat died in a single car accident yesterday, I'm saddend by his loss but at least his suffering is over. Pat served the Lord well and his ministry is evidence of that. I'm sure he has been told "Well done good and faithful servant".

I hope you can keep Pat's wife Pam and their two sons in your prayers as they deal with his loss.

Thanks

Prayers sent To Pats wife & sons...Keep the faith...God will never give you more than you can handle. God bless. Teddy

Brad I am sorry for your loss , I am sure the Lord is watching over him and his family , I will say some prayers for them . God Bless them
Bubba-san

My condolences to you and all of those whom were touched by Pat's glow. We'll keep his family and friends in our prayers.

Back