Please Put All Tutorial Requests Here

Id like to see a low buck cutting, grinding, sanding, polishing tutorial on granite and marble (real or man made).

Reason:
I have some of these materials that were given to me and Id like to use them as flat plates for using PSA sanding/flattening/lapping/polishing sheets for blade sanding/flattening/polishing/lapping/sharpening.

Thanks in advance

I'm in the process of building a frame handle knife. I would love to see how it should be done properly.

Could somebody please do a damascus tutorial I know there is one with video but could there be one made using imgur since my browser is now being strangled by AT&T and imgur seems to load well despite the bandwidth reduction.

Thanks, Tyler

At one time, I saw a WIP on making a file guide with a carbide insert. I don't know what forum it was on or who did it. I have several hardened file guides I'd like to put a piece of carbide on, but not quite sure how to go about it. Was thinking of using JB Weld to hold 'em on. If any of ya'll know the WIP I'm talkin' about or can do a WIP on this subject, I'd appreciate it!

IKBS and seal

I would like to see a tut from start to finish of the IKBS system in a Balisong and how to seal the dirt out.

Back