pics of my first folder

Sam Eddleman

i finished a few recently. jumped in and knocked em out. they are ikbs powered flippers. 4" 154cm blades 1/8" ti liners and misc g-10 and micarta scales
comments appreciated! thanks for looking!

orange and black g-10, two tone blade
flipper7.jpg

flipper2.jpg

flipper6.jpg

jade g-10, full hand rubbed satin finish blade

jadeflipper3.jpg

jadeflipper4.jpg

jadeflipper5.jpg

jadeflipper6.jpg

black g-10, acid washed blade

blackfolder1.jpg

blackfolder2.jpg

blackfolder3.jpg

blackfolder4.jpg

green canvas micarta, stonewashed blade

folder1.jpg

folder3.jpg

folder4.jpg

video of flippin action
[video=youtube_share;H8XUf2yPr0M]http://youtu.be/H8XUf2yPr0M[/video]

Sam,
I really don't like to judge people I don't know too well, but seeing your "FIRSTFREAKINFOLDER!!!"....I THINK I HATE YOU!!!
I'm hoping you've been making knives for a long time. For a first folder, scratch that, these are totally AWESOME! With them being your FIRST(!!!!!),
shows how much talent you, If my 1st folder turns out half as good as yours, I'll be HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!!

But seriously, these are awesome! 1 question though, are you planning on dressing any of these up, or sticking with the tactile look?
Great job, looking forward to seeing more! Rex

hahaha rex, i have been making knives for almost 4 years now! wow time flies. i would be happy to dress one up. these are a pretty tactical model tho, heavy duty and all. thanks for the comments guys!

sam

Being new to the site, I hope it's not poor etiquette to ask if you're selling? Those are beautiful folders...love to buy one of the last 2, or at least put in an order.

Back