Photo Contest - $100 Winner Every Month

Burl Source

Forum Owner & Moderator
Since quite a few of the forum members here get wood from Burl Source for handle material, I thought there should be an ongoing contest.
The contest is pretty simple.
If you have made a knife using wood from Burl Source, you post a photo in the contest thread.
That enters you into the contest.
Each month a random number generator will be used to decide which posted photo will be the winner.
Winner gets a $100 store credit that they can use to get more handle material.
The first drawing is only a few days away.

This link will take you to the Contest Thread in my subforum.

There you can see the contest details and see all the cool knives that the forum members here have made.
If you have only made one knife with Burl Source wood you can post a photo and enter one time.
If you have made ten knives using Burl Source wood you can make ten posts each with a photo of the different knife and enter ten times.

Mark, this should be fun and thrilling to win. The $100 prize is a real motivator. How do you know the woods came from your store? On your honor system?

Yes, it is the honor system.
Knife makers seem to be a dependable group.

Plus, I spend so much time with the wood that I can recognize my stuff.

HHH is probably going to win the 1st drawing unless the rest of you guys start posting photos.
I ship wood out to Knife Dogs almost daily so I know you guys are out there.

If you guys think the contest is a dumb idea, let me know.
I thought with a $100 prize the winner could get just about anything in the store without having to worry about how expensive something is.

I think its a great idea. Thanks for the chance Mark. I assume you can only enter knives that you made in the particular month.

I think its a great idea. Thanks for the chance Mark. I assume you can only enter knives that you made in the particular month.
NOPE
You can enter every knife you have ever made using Burl Source wood.
I just like to look at the pictures.

HHH is probably going to win the 1st drawing unless the rest of you guys start posting photos.
I ship wood out to Knife Dogs almost daily so I know you guys are out there.

If you guys think the contest is a dumb idea, let me know.
I thought with a $100 prize the winner could get just about anything in the store without having to worry about how expensive something is.

No Mark Its a great Idea! and I am happy to take a 100.00 shopping spree every month! ;) . You guys should just delete all the pictures you have already posted and consed to HHH!!!!! LMAO!! :D I love the contest and had to try and refrain from posting even more pictures!! Next month Im gona go WILD and post a bunch more!!

Thanks for the chances and the great selection of burl and woods
Randy

April 1, 2013 Drawing Winner

Sorry Randy

I used the random number generator to select the winner for the first drawing.
The winner is post #8
Congratulations Taz575
Please make sure that you are registered in the web store and send me a PM with your first and last name.
This is to make sure I don't make any dumb mistakes.
After I hear back from you I will program in your $100 store credit so you can use it whenever you like.

Sorry I was late everyone. I got tied up with some new Koa and lost track of the time.

Back