Peter Martin - NEW Series of Knives - I.C.B.M.

Cory Martin Imaging

This is a brand new line of knives my dad is making. The "I.C.B.M." stands for Intense Cutlery By Martin and this series utilizes high performance alloy steels and handle materials. This is the prototype of the "SkyBolt" model, specifically the "SkyBolt-6" which means it has a 6" full tang blade with an overall length of 10.75". Handle material is scalloped G-10. The sheath is Boltaron and Kydex and was made by Steve Janik. Enjoy!

ICBMSeries-SkyBolt-6.jpg

ICBMSeries-SkyBolt-6Sheath.jpg

Man had that knife in hand was very nice and felt good in the hand, and Janik that guy comes up with some great idea's for sheaths I tell ya.
Great combo are there more in this line?

I agree with Franklin I was lucky enough to be able to handle that knife and I watched Janik work his crafty magic on that sheath!! Very cool!!!

Very nice! Great lines and a very clean execution.
How did you maintain the color on the scalloped G10 ? Anytime I sand or grind on G10, micara, etc, it basically turns grey until it's polished out which, it seems to me anyway, pretty much impossible to do with a tectured handle.

Man had that knife in hand was very nice and felt good in the hand, and Janik that guy comes up with some great idea's for sheaths I tell ya.
Great combo are there more in this line?

Yes there are more designs / variations in the works. This was the prototype for the dagger design and my dad has mentioned drop and clip point hunter designs as well.

Bead blast after assembly, then clean with alcohol. Very durable finish even after heavy use you can re clean with alcohol and it comes right back. Thanks for the kind words,

Peter

Back