Paul's new DVD

Chef Niloc

Just to et you all know Paul Longs new DVD is out " tips from the master" it very good

Before making it Chris sent out a email asking for suggestions of things to cover. It was very cool that Paul managed to get in all of my suggestions/ questions into the DVD. I was not expecting that, was almost like he was talking right to me.
Thanks Paul for another great DVD
Colin

Hey Chef, thanks for the props. I am glad you found it useful, and yes, I was talking to you:biggrin:!!!

Paul

I just got finished watching the Advanced Blade Sheaths DVD. I want to make one with an Ostrich leg skin insert. I have Paul's first DVD and now this one. I can tell you, at least from a Newbies standpoint, that both are worth far more than the asking price! After watching the Advanced DVD, I have no doubt flattened the learning curve by leaps and bounds. Thanks Paul for doing such a great job on the DVD and sharing you knowledge with us. I'll have to go look for the new one now!

Hay Paul I know how much you love that white nylon beveler that fits in a swivel knife. Did you know Bob Beard makes one just like it only his is made out of hardened polished tool steel? . :nothing:

I need to buy all of them at some point. They've been on my wish list a while now. A great opportunity to learn from true artisan.

Yes, Chef, I know Bob makes one out of tool steel, and I have one that I bought from him several years ago. It is in a drawer somewhere, and I USE the white nylon version daily. Bob's metal version, or at least the one I have has a tendency to drag and the nylon beveler is smooth as silk. I do have a few of the nylon version available and they are inexpensive. If anyone is interested, email me or give me a call.

Paul

Back