Passion

Lagrange

The sky above the trees is becoming more visible as the sun rises this morning. It's a bluish grey light that just outlines the tree tops. The contrast between the darkness and the light is striking...the world begins a new day.
Somewhere there is a man dressing for work. Somewhere else there is a woman who has been working all night. In another place a baby cries from it's crib, while a mother prepares it's bottle. There's a young man sitting with his head in his hands inside his jail cell, while a young girl carries a bucket down a dusty dirt road to a well to draw water.
So many people...so many things happening at the same time all over the world. Outiside the glass french doors of my kitchen the world is coming to life.
I wonder to myself, how is it that the lord found me?
Compared to some, my troubles are few. There is so much turbulence on this earth...so much violence and tribulation. In my mind I can see an old woman crying with grief. At the same time I see a heavy set man laughing uncontrollably.

With everyting that is happening right now, everywhere...as I bring my praises and lift my prayers to the lord, he hears me.
Me.
Of all that is going on he hears me and he loves me.

I will bend my knees and confess that he is my god. There is none greater.
He is my Lord. He is my passion.

I like this Eric. Sounds like you might have a writer in you trying to get out.
And to answer your question the Lord didn't find you HE MADE YOU! And the reason he made you and put here is so that you will seek Him and find Him! That's the reason he put all of us here. I'll give you the chapter and verse for this when I get back home and referr to the notes in my Bible.
God bless you my friend!

Eric,
Read Acts chapter 17 verses 26 through 28 then read the whole of chapter 17 . Then go read first Thessalonians chapter 5 verse 9 .
" And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on the earth,and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings,"so that they should seek the Lord,in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him,though He is not very far from each one of us;"for in Him we live and move and have our being,

For God did not appoint us to wrath but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,

Back