Pass around!!!

franklin

Man I remember when I first joined kd I thought it was so cool a maker would put up a knife for a pass around and trust that it would come back.
That was when I knew I was at the right place! Well I have not seen one in a long while, so I would like to put up a neck knife for a pass around as soon as its done.
(2-3 weeks out) Would like to see 5 to 7 people up to 2 weeks per person (con us only please)
I will ship to first person then they send to the next on the list, the last back to me.
I would like to see each do a very small review nothing too big or serious. Just have fun and get to use another makers knife, just reply
I am in and I will take the first seven people. here is a pic of the knife
1 Wade Hougham Done
2 Herder done
3 phat john done
4 akey done
5 scott livesey done
6 sagebrush done
7 aw done
8 backtines has
9 JS

Attachments

• 100_4413.jpg
    100_4413.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Will be doing the heat treat this coming weekend then will be putting it all together in the fallowing 2 weeks.
This should be fun its a little different then some designs.

well 2 more guys to go and Mr Svinarich if you send me your address we will get this kicked off really soon.

I'm not in (Canadian Eh) but my hats off to you Franklin. Very cool idea to get some valuable feedback and let others play with a cool knife.

Ok guys not a lot of replies on this. I am changing the knife to see if we get two more will give
it two weeks if not I will let you guys decide if we go wit 5 here is the new knife that I will use.

Attachments

• 100_4413.jpg
    100_4413.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Very cool guys its on the way I had asked Wade Hougham to be in this so its starting out with him then he will pm #2 for
there address then send onto #2, then #2 will pm #3 and so on. This should be fun and interesting. Have fun guys use and sharpen just like
you would any other knife that you would use, just try not to break her :p :)
BUY THE WAY ITS 440C steel with canvas micarta handle/ hybrid kydex leather sheath.

Last edited:
franklin;283750 just try not to break her :P [/QUOTE said:
Will do:biggrin: I've actually been considering doing the same kind of thing, I think it would really help a guy know what kinds of things he should be working on to improve

Oh Mikey you now you are in if you really want to just say the word.
And buy the way guys hate to do this but a gentlemen stopped buy today and said he would
like to buy said knife so on to the next one. Going out on a limb here and going with a knife that had a lot of first and seconds
that I was trying to get better at. Here is a pic, hope this one goes over well. Again blade is 440c heat treated buy me with stainless bolsters and a olive wood handle.

Attachments

• 100_4413.jpg
    100_4413.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 100_4417.jpg
    100_4417.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 33
Oh Mikey you now you are in if you really want to just say the word.
And buy the way guys hate to do this but a gentlemen stopped buy today and said he would
like to buy said knife so on to the next one. Going out on a limb here and going with a knife that had a lot of first and seconds
that I was trying to get better at. Here is a pic, hope this one goes over well. Again blade is 440c heat treated buy me with stainless bolsters and a olive wood handle.

Dude, I am so in.. I think that's a cool idea.. I would love to be in bro..

Back