Oregon howlin'

GHaile

Hi all my name is Greg Haile im a newer maker from Oregon, ive been making for a year fellow pack member Brett Mathews is who i owe the thanks too for getting me into this wonderfull craft. I hold an apprenticeship with the ABS, and im focused on stock removal i primarily due hollow grinds on hunter and utility type knives in SS, O-1, or damascus. This year my plan is to meet more makers, get in some kiths, attend some hammer-in, and do some shows!! I recognize alot of names here! And built my first 2x72 with parts bought from Tracy.knives 112.jpgknives 026.jpgknives 008.jpgknives 216.jpgknives 294.jpgknives 251.jpg
GHaile
Heres some pics... first is the grinder i built out of an incline weght benchand a tile saw motor, second pic is my very first knife (traded for 3 new milgard windows for my house really made wife happy!) next few are random projects from the year.

Attachments

• knives 274.jpg
    knives 274.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 7
  • knives 284.jpg
    knives 284.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 7
Welcome to KD Greg! Your work looks really good and look forward to seein' more of those posted in completed condition!

welcome to KD. I love that grinder build. couldn't be simpler and more effective.
t

Back