Olive Wood Camp/Hunting Knife

theWeatherman

5/32" O-1. Blade length 4". OAL 9.125" Olive Wood Handle scales. 1/8" 416SS pins. Comes with sheath pictured.

Asking $205 (includes shipping in USA and Paypal)

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

Just a short note about Brian's knives. I bought two of them recently and have started using them. I have one O1 and one 1095 from him. They are both excellent performers! I have no way to measure the RHC hardness, but I can tell you from experience that the edge performance is among the best I've seen from O1 and 1095! The handles are very comfortable and feel very good after extended use - something that I personally can't say about many mainstream knives out there. Brian's communication and concern for your satisfaction is second to none.

Like many knife users and forum visitors, I do trade and sell some knives, but Brian's knives are keepers and I have no plans but to continue to use them and pass them to my kids.

Thanks Redleg!!! Knife is still available. Need to get rid of it to pay some bills. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Buddy if I had the money I would buy it I am new to the forum gonna try and start another crazy hobby I am allready addicted to making my own arrow heads have not mastered that yet you would think i would wait to try this guess I am a glutten for punishment..

Back