North to Alaska

Robert Dark

Here is one that I just finished for a customer in Alaska. My camera and I are not speaking. I hate it and it hates me.:D

Forged 1084
416 Furniture
Desert Ironwood Handle
OAL - 15 1/2"
Blade Tip to Guard - 10 1/2"

Robert

TarrBowie.jpg

Looks great! Was that an interrupted quench?

No, it was done with satanite. The customer wanted a sharpened clip AND a hamon. If I ran the hamon from the top of the spine down, then the sharpened clip would be too soft....SOOOO, I put him a hamon up the middle, leaving the top and bottom hard. Make sense?

Robert, I think your a little harsh about the camera. Great picture and great knife! I like seeing us Senior's pulling knives off like this one! Glad to hear your selling a few to....

Robert, I think your a little harsh about the camera. Great picture and great knife! I like seeing us Senior's pulling knives off like this one! Glad to hear your selling a few to....

Hey Big-Boy,

Take my word for it..... this knife looks sooooooo much better than the photo shows.

We seniors can sometimes surprise folks.... Never understatement the power of a "Geezer".

I'm selling everything I make....... and I make everything I'm selling.:D

Robert

Hey Big-Boy,

Take my word for it..... this knife looks sooooooo much better than the photo shows.

We seniors can sometimes surprise folks.... Never understatement the power of a "Geezer".

I'm selling everything I make....... and I make everything I'm selling.:D

Robert

I'm not surprised.
That's a lovely piece of work

Chris :)

They just keep getting better Robert. Looks great.

Carey

P.S.
If you have a suitcase big enough for the meds, pack it up and bring your old geezer self to the Twins. I need someone my own age there.

Back