Nice to find this place!

MattR

Got an invite from my friend Vince, glad he did too. Seems to be a nice place!

I'm Matt Rogers, and am holding down the fort so to speak way up in North Dakota (if anyone else is in ND I'd love to know about it). Recently separated from the AF. I'm married with one 3 year old little firecracker of a daughter.

I believe I share most of the same interests as you all, and hopefully can contribute something meaningful here. Thanks for having me!

Matt

Welcome to the pack! Good luck finding someone else in ND. Last time I was up there I went miles and miles without ever seeing anyone. LOL!

Good to have another serviceman among our ranks. I'm sure you'll love this place as much as the rest of us. There are alot of really great folks here.

Hello Matt
glad to have you. I have lived in North Dakota a couple times. In fact I was born there. This last time I spent 7 years and traveled the state weekly for work. I spent lots of time in Minot. I got snowed in there on one trip for 3 days.
t

Hello Matt
glad to have you. I have lived in North Dakota a couple times. In fact I was born there. This last time I spent 7 years and traveled the state weekly for work. I spent lots of time in Minot. I got snowed in there on one trip for 3 days.
t

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Back