New Years Resolutions

Tom Militano

KNIFE MAKER
I have decided not to waste any time making New Year's resolutions, because I never keep them anyway. This way I can devote more time to doing what I enjoy. It only took me 71 years to figure this out.

Too add a high and low temp salt pot to the shop and to Think of how great and merciful God is more than I think of Knives!

After almost 58 years on this planet......

I know better than to lie to myself. lol.

Happy New Year,
Rudy

to Think of how great and merciful God is more than I think of Knives!
I have to agree with you on this Shane.

I have only one resolution...to have more fun. If it's not fun, I'm not doing it! Onward and up-word...Teddy

I dont like resolutions...I always get in my way. I'd like to try and be a better man, father, and husband.

Well I've lost 2 pounds so far.

Bruce,
Sounds a little to fast You want to make it about 1 pound a week with your diet & exercise modification or most will just gain it right back! Great start! I use to train hobbyist body builders in a previous life.

One of the best things to do to lose weight is drink as much water as you can stand! work up to about a gallon a day.

I start my countdown today.

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

Good advice,
My 2 pounds could be just our Kmart scale:)

Bruce,
We can do it!
Drinking a lot of water helps flush you out and the water makes you feel full so you are less likely to want to snack on junkie food products. Rumor has it that you like the crunchy chip things from Taco Bell? :biggrin:
One of my downfalls is the deep fried carnitas Taquitos from the Mexican food place around the corner from the shop.

I have started again keeping apples and bananas in a bowl in my front office for snacks during my grinder and bandsaw breaks.

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com

Back