New Sub-Forum for the Midwest Knifemakers Guild

Sorry I missed you all today. Looks like some great demo's going on in the pics I saw. Thanks for hosting it BossDog/USA!
Any makers in the Maple Grove Area? I'm not a forger, just a handle putter-onner.

Photos from the Midwest Knifemakers Guild Meeting - August 24th, 2019
Hey everybody, thanks for a great day yesterday at the Guild meeting, I learned a ton and was really glad to meet so many of you in person. Also, thanks for letting me get in the way at times to get these photos. Feel free to download any of the photos for your personal use. All I'd ask is that you give photo credit to Craig Marble, or if it's on Instagram tag @ckm.works. Thanks again to USAKnifemaker for hosting and providing lunch, and to Jeb Taylor for keeping us on time and running the show yesterday. Looking forward to seeing everyone again in January. https://adobe.ly/2zg3c2H

Photos from the Midwest Knifemakers Guild Meeting - August 24th, 2019
Hey everybody, thanks for a great day yesterday at the Guild meeting, I learned a ton and was really glad to meet so many of you in person. Also, thanks for letting me get in the way at times to get these photos. Feel free to download any of the photos for your personal use. All I'd ask is that you give photo credit to Craig Marble, or if it's on Instagram tag @ckm.works. Thanks again to USAKnifemaker for hosting and providing lunch, and to Jeb Taylor for keeping us on time and running the show yesterday. Looking forward to seeing everyone again in January. https://adobe.ly/2zg3c2H

Hi Craig, Adobe doesn’t allow access even when signed in.

Just coming by to say thanks to all for the great meeting this weekend. If I have one total highpoint (and I had many great times!) it was when, after my absence of almost 15 years, when I met Tracy he immediately knew who I was! I've had very few moments like the wonderful look on Tracy's face when he recognized my name. Wow. :cool: -- And then I got a grand tour of USA Knife Maker's Supply warehouse, which was like Nirvana. Thanks to Tracy and the founders of the Guild for such a fine welcome. I learned a lot! See you in January!

Back