New sidekick

I love dogs. Here is a picture of my best buddy, Brody. He likes to ride in the jeep.

Here's our newest addition, Baxter.

We've only had him a month and I haven't been as attached to a dog since I lost my once in a lifetime, Nitro, almost 9 years ago.

I'd hate to guess how many hours we spent in the woods together. I think he taught me more that I did him.

Here's our newest addition, Baxter.

We've only had him a month and I haven't been as attached to a dog since I lost my once in a lifetime, Nitro, almost 9 years ago.

It is the little guys that seem to dig deepest into our heart and I think it is because they can get up on your knee where the larger breeds are on the floor so not as much personal attention. Make no mistake, I am not dissing the larger breeds as I have had shepards,doberman and rottweiler and had a very close bond with them but our Miniture Schnauser dug in real deep and it was so hard losing him that we will never let ourselves in for that level of loss-pain again.
Grauvolk Bruno von Gruff
e1tkWrul.jpg

It is the little guys that seem to dig deepest into our heart and I think it is because they can get up on your knee where the larger breeds are on the floor so not as much personal attention. Make no mistake, I am not dissing the larger breeds as I have had shepards,doberman and rottweiler and had a very close bond with them but our Miniture Schnauser dug in real deep and it was so hard losing him that we will never let ourselves in for that level of loss-pain again.
Grauvolk Bruno von Gruff
e1tkWrul.jpg
Beautiful...he had a better beard than you Garry! regal looking!

I used to be a "big dog" person....now we have two Chihuahuas...small food bills, small poops, BIG love....They were both rescues...about 5 years apart.

We also have a calico cat....who turned me into a cat lover.

Back