New shop urinal...

One thing about it, if your in the woods and busy with bussiness, when you hear this,...………….
your done!!! LOL :eek: :p

And I thought my funnel stapled to a garden hose run through the wall and buried out back was clever...well done.

The downside to just letting go outside the door is the stench that will follow, you can't deny that peeing on the ground in the same spot after a few days isn't absolutely offensive.

the port a potty is the same way I'm thinking but it would be a regular toilet with a 20 gallon holding tank on wheels just outside on the other side of the wall. as long as I can elevate it higher than the inlet of the tank it should be good.

I'd still have to empty it in a hole somewhere though, my septic tank is actually above grade with a mounded leech field.
I got a while before I have to get it planned out perfect, but I'm sure it will all work out good.

And I thought my funnel stapled to a garden hose run through the wall and buried out back was clever...well done.
That IS clever....My brother and I discussed that very thing for our old school bus campers....zero wasted space...no tanks...easy cleaning.

Never thought about it for the shop! Well done....

The downside to just letting go outside the door is the stench that will follow, you can't deny that peeing on the ground in the same spot after a few days isn't absolutely offensive.

the port a potty is the same way I'm thinking but it would be a regular toilet with a 20 gallon holding tank on wheels just outside on the other side of the wall. as long as I can elevate it higher than the inlet of the tank it should be good.

I'd still have to empty it in a hole somewhere though, my septic tank is actually above grade with a mounded leech field.
I got a while before I have to get it planned out perfect, but I'm sure it will all work out good.
I remember reading an article about someone who burried a 55 gallon drum with some kind of medium in it horizontal to use as a makeshift small drain field /tank. Maybe it was gravel and there were drain holes in the bottom of the tank. It may have been in The Backwoodsman magazine I will see if I can find the article for you.

Back