New shop sign...

bladegrinder

This sign was posted at the exit of a utility company parking lot that's getting demo'd and rebuilt,
The sign and post was safely tossed in a dumpster. then I safely removed it and am going to hang
it somewhere in my new shop, probably in a safe spot. never too proud to pull something out of a
dumpster if it catches my eye. :D
XLxUkiB.jpg

This sign was posted at the exit of a utility company parking lot that's getting demo'd and rebuilt,
The sign and post was safely tossed in a dumpster. then I safely removed it and am going to hang
it somewhere in my new shop, probably in a safe spot. never too proud to pull something out of a
dumpster if it catches my eye. :D
XLxUkiB.jpg
Yeah no use relying on mangers as such...

try driving big rigs & getting freight managers ringing non stop to see where you are-

big fines in Australia chatting on mobil phs,let alone doing that steering a 9ton prime mover

- I'v lost more than 1 job as I dont answer ..when their to cheap to install a hands free in a $1/4 million truck,go figure...

ps you see a lot from a prime mover going pastdumpsters..

best score 3ft high crucible & it was being used as a ash tray ! Could hardly pick the bugger up! & the manager was impressed I knew what it was & let me scab it!- he'd only used it once,so a good manager is the owner of his/ her biz..

I'v posted a request on vacuum forming Ceramic Fiber Insulation into furnace tubes just to use my monster crucible & my a5 ones..

Back