New member Knifemaker checking in :)

Hey guys,
I just wanted to introduce myself if I may, Im a semi you knife maker in my late 20's. I've been making knives for the last 3-4 years, starting as many have rehandling my own knives. Over the last 2-years I have been forging my own blades, mostly self taught, making knives for family and friends etc. Im just now trying to take my knives to the next level, including inhouse pattern welded blades, file work, engraving etc, and for the first time selling to a wider customer base. I have been on the forum in the past as a guest, doing alot of reading trying to improve myself and I figured it was time to become a member, say hello, and put my knives more out there. Thanks for all the information Ive read so far. If anyone wants to give me any tips on my site design or anything else to help a new knifemaker my site is HarlequinKnives.com Again I cant thank everyone enough!
Christopher

Thanks so much guys, I've lurked here for a while and the info is great, and I like the tigher community feeling you get here. Thanks for the welcome!

Back